Healthy food for obesity management
Healthy food for obesity management:
Healthy food habit can reduces your extra weight gain/ loss weight quickly, simply skipping some dieting habit, food and practices of perfect physical exercise can bring the fittest body shape for your comfortable and productive life. Healthy food for obesity management is must for quick loss of weight.
Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to extent that it may have a negative effect on health.
Causes: Excessive food, lack of exercise, genetics.
Treatment: Dieting, Medications, Exercise and surgery.
How to you know your status:
Body Mass Index (BMI): BMI Formula= Weight in Kilograms/ (Height in meters X Height in meters).
- < 18.5 indicates Underweight.
- 5-24.9 indicates your weight is normal.
- 25- 29.9 you are consider overweight.
- >30 indicate you are obese.
According to the CDC, obesity increases the risk of developing a number of potentially serious health problems, including:
- Coronary heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Type 2 diabetes.
- Some cancers (breast, colon, endometrial, gallbladder, kidney, and liver)
- Sleep apnea.
Faster Weight loss tips:
High-protein breakfast: High-protein breakfast taking practices may overcome your daily calorie need thought you cut off some habituated foods.
Cut off sugary drinks and fruit juice: Skip sugary drinks and fruit juice, it helps to reduces weight dramatically.
Drink water: Drink water before meal ( 30 minutes before), it reduces 60% weight gain.
Take weight loss-friendly foods:
- Protein Sources-Meat: Beef, chicken, lamb without fatty parts.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
- Eggs: Whole eggs with the yolk are best.
- Low-Carb Vegetables– Leafy greens, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach, Tomatoes, Kale, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Swiss chard, Lettuce, Cucumber etc.
- Fat Sources-Olive oil, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Butter.
- Fruits: Apples, Blueberries, Guava, Banana, Orange, Grapefruits, Pears.
Eat fiber: Eat soluble fibers which reduce fat, especially in belly area.
Tea and Coffee: Drink as much as without adding sugar, it can boost metabolism.
Whole Grain foods: Eat whole grain and unprocessed foods, its healthier and less likely to over eating.
Eat slowly: Slow eating habits can boosts weight-reducing hormones and faster eating gain weight.
Weigh every day: Studies have shown that people who weigh every day is much effective for reducing weight and set their mind to follow the weight loss practices.
Sound Sleep: Practice good sleeping habit, insufficient sleep can gain your weight and increase appetite.
Physical Exercise: Walking, Running, Swimming, Biking, Joggings, Fitness clases, Moving your lawn, Playing with your kids, dancing etc.
Drink lemon juices with hot water in empty stomach without sugar.
Practices prayers everyday in time.
Avoid sedentary life styles.
Don’t sleep or lay down immediately after taking meals.
Appropriate planning for weight loss and maintaining it strictly as a habit can earn a healthy and productive life.
Tags: Obesity complications, Obesity control, Obesity diet, Obesity friendly foods, Obesity managing food, Weightloss food